Tuesday, November 15, 2011

POLKA DOTS & SPOTS!


Polka Dots? Who doesn't love em? The thing I love about this trend right now..... it's not just your classic small polka dots, it is all sizes! I love how designers have been going big with the size of these dots. Another thing I noticed... often on the runway, you will see various different sizes of polka dots all mixed together. If you are wearing a spot or a dot, you are headed the right way!


I love this chair by the way... I had to post it. Anyways... If you feel like you can't pull off the boldness of wearing a polka dot blouse or dress, you can always incorporate them into your outfit with an accessory.... scarf, headband, tights, shoes, belt etc.

Come to Sorellas Elite Fashion to shop this style! Become a facebook fan to get free merchandise and sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment